Friday, January 9, 2009

{Peek A Boo}

I'm getting my scrapping groove back! Finished 3 layouts yesterday but can't post yet because they're for DT assignments. LOL! But I am excited! Here's another layout I finished in less than an hour. :-)

I love these pictures of Nadine and her baby cousin, Sabine. Nadine has always had this charm for babies. I don't know why but they seem to naturally gravitate towards her. And it thrills her to no end! Here, I found her playing "peek-a-boo" with Sabine while we were in Manila.

Notice that I used the rub ons to create my journaling lines. I love this!

Title: {peek a boo}

Materials: Basic Grey Sugared papers, Prima Flowers, Making Memories brads, American Crafts thickers, Staedler pen, Jenny Bowlin rubons, The Paper Studio Border Puncher, Others: white rubons and heart clip,


Journaling: I enjoyed watching you play with Cousin Sabine. You have always loved babies and they usually like you back. This is definitely one of your charms. I love you! -Nadine age 7

0 comments: