Monday, January 5, 2009

Layouts for Studio Azul

Oh my! Looks like I haven't posted for quite sometime now. We just returned yesterday from a 10-day vacation in Cavite, my in laws' place, for the holidays. I still have a couple of unfinished layouts that need a little tweaking (journaling and more embellishments) before I post them. I also have some DT layouts that need to be submitted. Will try to have them posted right away as soon as I'm done.

In the meantime, here are 2 layouts using the Studio Azul November kit which is also their anniversary kit. They had a challenge using their kits and these are what I created:

Title: Not So Picture Perfect

Journaling: Not so picture perfect, but PERFECT in every other way! Jan 2008

Title: High Five!

Journaling: Cagayan de Oro White Water Rafting, September 2008


For Studio Azul's non-kit challenge, I created this layout:

Title: Out of the Blue

Journaling: The sweetest "I LOVE YOU's" are the ones that you say Out of the Blue

Materials:
Patterned Papers - Craft Express, Chatterbox, American Crafts and Provocraft; Prima flowers; AMM brads; Imagination Coaster; Scenic Route chipboard letters and bird; Hambly Prints transparency; Dreamstreet stickers; Stickles;

0 comments: