Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's Mine is Yours

Here's my take on Liza's Journaling Junkie Challenge #39 His and Hers. After I created the layout, I reread Liza's instructions and I realized that didn't stick to the "things that are specifically his and hers" instructions. However the journaling does talk about sense of ownership. Hehehe. I actually liked writing about this because I never really thought about scrapping this particular statement until the challenge. Now I'm glad I did. :-) And it makes me glad I'm with Journaling Junkie. :-)


Title: What's Mine is Yours

Journaling: When I stopped working and became a stay-at-home-mom, I found it harder to spend for myself. Aside from the difficulty of budgeting our single income, I would, most of the time, rather buy stuff for our growing family. But on occasional times when I would indulge myself with little trinkets, girly stuff or even scrapbook materials, your say the same thing --- WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS, assuring me that it's okay to pamper myself too. Thank you for your generosity. Thank you for your love. Thank you for making me feel worthy. I love you!

By the way, I used Studio Azul's August kit for this layout. :-)

2 comments:

Lee i. said...

Ang sweet naman. I should create an LO like this, too. Only mine would go, what's yours is mine. What's mine is negotiable. LOL. Although now that I;m a SAHM, too, di na applicable ano, not like when we were newly weds. :-(

Mia Castrillo said...

Hi Lee! Naisip ko din yan. Or something like "What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine." Hahaha! But naisip ko kung wala na ako at mabasa niya yun, baka di siya matuwa. I want to be remembered well. Hahaha!