Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Joy!

I heard about Scrapbooking From the Inside Out from my good friend Bjay. I've been wanting to join their challenges but I just have a lot of commitments right now. However I have vowed to do the pre-kit challenge on Joy and finally I've finished it before we go on a vacation break this Saturday. :-)

I used to love sewing on my pages before but since the birth of Alyssa, scrapping needed to be faster and easier. I did sewing again for this layout hence it took me a long time to finish it. I guess sewing will have to take a backseat in my layouts for the time being.

Title: Joy

Journaling:
I always knew I wanted to be a mom. But I never thought that motherhood could give me this much joy! Everyday I am grateful for having each of you --- my blessings in life. You fill my heart with pure joy that sometimes I feel that it would burst with so much love. You are my world!

Materials: Chatterbox papers, Craft Express chipboard letters, Heidi Swapp Flower, Prima flowers, Fiskars Border Puncher, Others: brads, heart charm and embroidery thread

Photo by Jeff Lopez

0 comments: