Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Mini Book for Mabel

My sister, Mabel, turned a year older yesterday. My girls and I decided to make a mini book for her. Great timing because I really thought of making one for Bookoto's challenge to create a mini. :-) I bought ID plastic covers from the local bookstore, put them together and used this for my album. Perfect brag book for the bag!

Nadine did the lettering using a Staedler pen. I was so impressed how she made them. Looks like I truly have an artist in my hands. :-)


Title: What We Love About You

Journaling:
You teach us
You buy as chips
You take care of us
You take us to the movies
You give us a bath
You make us laugh
You love us

Materials: ID plastic covers, cardstock, Fancy Pants patterned papers, Prima flowers, Autumn Leaves flourish stamps, Colorbox ink, Staedler pen, ribbon, Corner Rounder puncher

0 comments: