Sunday, November 30, 2008

Love that Lolly

The last and fourth Kaya challenge for the month is to create a double page. Man! What a surprise! I haven't done a double page in ages! The last time I made a double page layout was back in 2006, I think. Oh, I love Becky Higgins and her double layout sketches. But I just haven't done something like this in a looong time. But I'm glad this challenge came up. Here's my take.


Title: Love that Lolly

Materials:
Prima papers and flowers; Bazzil cardstock; Autumn Leaves chipboard flourish; AMM brads; Heide Swapp flower; Love Elsie epoxy sticker; Imaginesce stamp; Alpha stickers - Scenic Route, AAS, Craft Express; Staedler pen; Colorbox ink; Fiskars lace border puncher


Journaling: I do not usually encourage eating sweets at such a young age. But it would be very unfair if I let your sisters eat the lollipop and say 'no' to you. So I relented and allowed you your first lollipop. Funny because you didn't know how to suck it! You bit into it and kept at it until you started drooling. You are such a cutie baby! We love you! - Alyssa, age 1

0 comments: