Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Apple of His Eye

I really love this picture of my dad and my daughter, Nadine. I know my dad loves each and everyone of my kids equally but I guess I feel that being the first grandchild, Nadine has a special bond with him. I thought this was perfect for the Scrappin Kids challenge to scrap about a relationship with your little one.


Title: The Apple of His Eye

Materials: Patterned Papers: Sassafras Lass, MM Noteworthy; Cardstock: Bazzil; Prima Flowers; AMM brads; American Crafts thickers; Staedler pen; Others: chipboard flourish, rub ons,

Journaling: Being the first grandchild, you have a special place in Abu's heart. (Note: Abu is short for Abuelito, Grandfather in Spanish. That's what my kids call my dad.)

1 comments:

Wati Basri said...

that is soo sweet! thanks for playing along with us at SK :)