Friday, September 30, 2011

Toddler Class

Time for another prompt challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge Blog. :-) This month's prompt is to Scrap your School days. I scrapped instead Alyssa's first class picture for her Toddler Class. I would have wanted to scrap something of me but I didn't have time to look for my school photos and scan them for this challenge. I wanted to have this layout done lest I miss the deadline again. (I missed the Sept 15 challenge. Boohoo!) Anyway, here's my layout:

Toddler Class

You have until the 14th of October at midnight to post your take on the challenge to be eligible for our prize this month. You will have a second chance to enter a layout for this prize on the 15th of October during our sketch challenge for October.

Head on to the site and check out what the rest of the DT's have made. Thanks for looking!

0 comments: