Friday, September 23, 2011

Clap Your Hands!

Yay! Have been scrapping productively the past 3 days and have finished all my DT requirements. Check out my blog every so often to see my layouts in the coming days. :-)

In the meantime, here's a layout I made for Cerise's album. I printed the multiple photos on an 8x10 paper as I wanted to stress on her achievement. Cerise has been delayed physically because of health problems brought about when she was born. But she has been attending physical therapy sessions twice a week for the past 3 months and I think she has improved quite well already. She can roll very well now and can balance while sitting very well too. She stands for a longer length also. The therapist says that cognitive-wise, she is well and good. She is only delayed physically which is good because she will definitely be able to catch up eventually. :-)

Clap Your Hands!
Title: Clap Your Hands!

Journaling: When you're happy and you know it, Clap Your Hnads! Cerise learns to clap her hands at 10 months. :-)

0 comments: