Saturday, September 3, 2011

Almost 10

Yup! Another delayed post. Tsk! Tsk! Hope this won't be a habit. LOL! This time, it was for Color Combos Galore - 206.


CCG 206 was really a challenge because I rarely use monochromatic black and white in layout. I thought I'd keep the picture in color to give it a little boost. :-)

Found these wooden butterflies and horsie which I think was just perfect for the layout. Used a striped background beneath the picture. My journaling is on transparencies and I used capitalized letters for my title. :-) Thanks for looking!

Almost 10
Title: Almost 10

Journaling: Four days before you turn ten years old and I am in denial. I can't believe my baby is almost a teenager! You will always be my baby! Nadine Aug. 27, 2011

1 comments:

gwacie said...

Belated happy birthday, Nadine! She looks like Sir Mier here.