Monday, September 12, 2011

Grade 1

I was planning to schedule this post in time for the reveal last Saturday but busyness got in the way. I was preparing for our big Western party to celebrate the birthdays of 5 family members: DD1 Nadine, DH Mier, DD3 Alyssa, DD4 Cerise and Cousin Sabine. Took lots of great photos that I'm excited to scrap. :-)

So again, this is a late post. I apologize for the delay. Layouts for the Saturday Switch It Up! sketch is up at Sassy Lil' Sketches. Here is the sketch:



For my Switch it Up challenge, I changed the two photos to three re-sized photos allowing me more white space to play with.

Grade 1
Title: Grade 1

Journaling: Raya, my eyes see you in the big girls' uniform but my brain can't seem to accept ti. You have grown so much! Enjoy life! I love you! JUNE 2010

September Sponsor:

Layouts must be uploaded below by October 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST to be eligible for the September random prize drawing*.

Specific rules for both Sassy Lil' Sketches site can be found on our Sassy Lil' Sketches "Rules" page. Please link your Week #1 layout sketches here. Come and join us!

0 comments: