Sunday, April 17, 2011

Orange You Cute?

Here's another layout I created last week. This time I used a sketch from Got Sketch? blog. These are pictures Mier took of Cerise last January when she was only 4 months old and starting to gain weight already. I do believe this is my first 12x12 layout of Cerise. I have started her 8x8 album but will post that only when I'm done.

By the way, I used Basic Grey papers I got from Nette Madero of My Little Attic. Love how accommodating and generous Nette is. :-)

Thanks for looking!

Orange You Cute

4 comments:

poohgirlMD said...

hi. i found your site through a fellow scrapper. i love your layout pages and the fact that they're real scrapbook pages. i only do digiscraps :)

Mia Castrillo said...

Thank you, poohgirlMD, for your comment and appreciation. I love the feel of papers and materials on my hands. Maybe you can try traditional scrapping sometime. :-)

Valerie Salmon said...

Hi Mia,
Thanks for sharing your layout based on a GS sketch. I really like the colors. They coordinate well with your precious pictures. :)

Mia Castrillo said...

Thanks for dropping by, Val! I love your sketches!