Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Orange Family

I love creating multi-photo layouts. I take tons of pictures and it is difficult to choose just one for a layout. Putting lots of pictures in a layout helps me trim the photos to highlight just my favorites.

I used a PageMap sketch again for this layout and love the clean and organized look. This is my first family layout for the year. These photos were taken during the girls' annual family day in school. We were part of the Orange Team (We used to be in the Green and the Red teams in the past.) and had so much fun during the event.

Thanks for looking!

Orange Family
Title: Orange Family

Journaling: Our family always look forward to the yearly Rosevale Family Day. It is always a day full of fun and bonding. This year we were part of the orange team. We joined the games, the hataw and the dance showdown. And our team won First Place. :-) January 23, 2011

0 comments: