Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Charming Girl

A few weeks back I finished two layouts in one night. The layouts were of my two older daughters, Nadine and Raya. When she saw them, daughter #3, Alyssa, asked right away, "Mommy, where is me?"

"Oh, Sweetie," I replied, "You were the one I scrapped first. I scrapped about your feet the other night." I then showed her this layout.

She hugged me and hid her face in my neck. Then whispered in my ear, "I want you to scrap my face."

Hahaha! So, here is a layout of Alyssa's face. :-)

Charming Girl
Title: Charming Girl

Journaling: You are a confident and self-assured little girl. You have such a sweet disposition and that lovable smile that light up our lives. You can charm your way into almost anything! And we love you for it. :-) -- Alyssa, age 2

0 comments: