Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2 Layouts for the Week

Found myself productive last night and finished two layouts! Woohoo! It helps to have a sketch and a kit on hand. I used sketches from PageMaps and some of my old Kenner Road kits. And when the two younger girls fell asleep, I was off to work. Finished the layouts in an hour and a half. Not bad eh? I'm so happy to have my scrapping finally moving. Will be working on Cerise's baby album soon. :-) Thanks for looking!

Pure Smile
Title: Pure Smile

Journaling: I'm so glad Daddy was able to capture you and your innocent smile. They say a child's smile changes as she grows older and knows more about the world. I pray that you keep your child-like nature and outlook in life. I love you very much! Nadine - 8 years old, during First Communion



Lil Pumpkin?
Title: Lil Pumpkin?

Journaling: You wanted to be a pumpkin for show and tell in school. We found an old orange cloth, put wire underneath and matched it with your orange pants and a green headdress. I'm not sure if you would pass for a pumpkin, but you sure looked so darn cute! I love you, Raya! - July 2009

0 comments: