Wednesday, March 23, 2011

10 Years and Counting

I realized that another way to get the scrapping mojo rolling is to join different challenges of different sites. Found out about Butterfly Crafts from my dear friend Ria Mojica who's on the design team. I thought I'd give their March Sketch Challenge a go. :-)

I made a layout using a photo from last year. This was taken during the girls' school Family Day event which coincided with our 10th year anniversary. Thanks for looking!

10 Years and Counting
Title: 10 Years and Counting

4 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge, lovely LO.

Mia Castrillo said...

Thank you, Fay! :-)

Kat said...

cute layout! i am loving those flowers, too! thanks for playing along with butterfly crafts!

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Mia, thank you so much for playing along xxx