Thursday, July 2, 2009

Winner!

I haven't been scrapping for the looongest time! I know, I know! I miss it! And I hope to be more active in the next few days. The girls started school last week, we had the blessing of our new salon/spa and my MIL left yesterday. I hope to get my routine back anytime soon! Will have pictures developed today to get my groove back. :D

In the meantime, was pleasantly surprised to see my Lil' Charmer layout as one of the Twisted Sketches #001 Winners in the new challenge blog Twisted Sketches! I love Anam's site and will definitely be playing along the other challenges. Thanks Anam for picking my layout! :D

Enjoy your day everyone!

6 comments:

Liza said...

That's great news! Ang cute naman kasi talaga ng LO mo. Congrats sis!

Chiqui said...

Congrats Mia, that's exciting news! Tnx also for the sweet comments at my blog.

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats Mia!! Awesome photos and creation!

Ems said...

Congrats Mia! The LO is my fave from your new ones!

Lee i. said...

congrats. for the win and for the new salon. :-)

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Congrats on your win Mia!

Btw, there's another blog called, http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/. Obviously, this blog is created for moms like you!