Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Days

Here's another layout using the Studio Azul June Kit: A Spoonful of Sugar. I took this picture one afternoon when we were all at a cafe just enjoying the Saturday afternoon. I love Nadine and Raya's smiles here. These days they've been arguing and getting into fits with each other. They are both growing up and expressing their personalities already. But I know that they do love each despite their differences. I guess that's what sisterhood is all about. :D

I used Sketch #40 of Little Shop of Sketches.

I wish for More Days like these
Title: I wish for More Days like these

Journaling: Lately you've been getting into each other's nerves. This is just normal since you both have different characters and preferences. I know deep down you both love each other very much and will always be there for one another. I hope you both realize how important your sister is. Nadine - age 7, Raya - age 5

1 comments: