Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Addictions

Cabbie challenges us at Journaling Junkie this week! Her challenge is to create a mini album (or a LO) about your favourite things. My layout is about my present addictions. :D

This challenge runs til the 14th of July. Do link to us to your layouts as we will be giving out a RAK at the end of the month. :D

Addictions
Title: Addictions

Journaling:
My current addictions in no particular order (July 2009)
1. my family! - I get a serious case of separation anxiety when I don't know where they are or what's happening.
2. scrapbooking - This is my relaxation
3. my phones - Personalized to suit my needs. I even prefer the calculator here!
4. my computer - Need to check my email and blog every few minutes.
5. cooking - I love planning and making meals for my family

0 comments: