Thursday, June 18, 2009

Walk a Little Slower Daddy

Here's my Father's Day layout for this year. Incidentally, this is also featured at Journaling Junkie this week. I love how this layout turned out. I love this picture of Mier and Alyssa taken on my birthday last February. I love the poem. I just love the overall feel of it. :D Thanks for looking!

Walk a Little Slower Daddy
Title: Walk a Little Slower Daddy

Journaling:
Walk a little slower, Daddy." said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up, You're what I want to be.
Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you!!
~author unknown

3 comments:

LG said...

Thanks for all your support Mia! Means a lot to me especially coming from you. You have been a great inspiration to me as well.

btw, love your take to Journaling Junkies challenge. That layout is so sweet and the photo depicts it very well. Gorgeous

LG

Chiqui said...

super love the layout Mia, the picture, the poem, and the layering of elements beside the pic! May picture kami ng DD ko na ganyan, di pa na-scrap. hehe.

Ems said...

Love this sister...the photo, the poem, everything on it! Pa-scraplift!