Monday, June 1, 2009

In the Company of Friends

Here's another layout for Mothers and Daughters Creations. This is a picture of my two older girls, Nadine and Raya, with their friends taken when we went out of town last March. I used papers from Bo Bunny, SEI and Magenta. I used a ribbon from May Arts for my photo corner and a big brad from Imaginisce. Thanks for looking! :D

In the Company of Friends
Title: In the Company of Friends

Journaling: During our road trip to Bukidnon, you had a lot more friends becasue Kimi, Lourdes and Jiana were around. :-) Nadine and Raya, ages 7 and 5

3 comments:

LG said...

Wow Mia this LO is amazing! Love it so much! Very inspiring!

thanks for your sweet comment at my blog! Talk to you soon

LG

Ems said...

How dainty naman this LO! Love it!

Cindy said...

Mia, thanks for the lovely comments on my blog and yes you can use the sketch for your mini album. I am sure you will do a lovely job.