Sunday, June 14, 2009

No Ordinary Girl

This month at the Kaya blog, Janis asks us to take THE PEARL CHALLENGE. Details for the challenge are here.

This wasn't really easy for me simply because I realized that I didn't have many pearl embellishments. LOL! So I had to check and re check my materials and see what I could use for my "pearls." :D

I used one big brad conch from Imaginise for one of the flowers. I also used MM pearl pins as part of the photo corner. Oh, and I found photo corners from Jolee's Boutique with little pearls on them. I removed some pearls lang bec the photo corners didn't really match my layout colors. Hehehe!

By the way, I used Creative Scrappers Sketch #54 which was actually made by LG, another very talented scrapper. :D Thanks for looking!

No Ordinary Girl
Title: No Ordinary Girl

Journaling: You are all girly girl when it comes to dolls and dresses, cooking and princesses... But you prove that you are no ordinary girl when it comes to other things. You are tough. You are spunky. You are a daredevil. You speak your mind. You are unique and we love you very much! Raya - age 5

Materials: DCWV cardstock; Pink Paislee Patterned Papers and alpha stickers; MME butterfly die cut and tag; Making Memories pearl pins and journaling paper; Craft Express alpha epoxy stickers; 7 gyspises stickers; Imaginisce conch; Bazzil flowers; Prima flowers; Jolee's Boutique photo corner and pearls

1 comments:

LG said...

WOW galing Mia! Thanks for playing along with my sketch! Love all your details and amazing use of those colors

LG