Sunday, August 14, 2011

LSS: Sparkle Pop

It's time for another sketch challenge over at Little Shop of Sketches. Anne Pennington, once again, created an amazing sketch with so much room for creativity! No, it is not your eyesight or computer screen, the font fades out – it is supposed to signify use something out of your ordinary, maybe something exotic or funky, or very plain if your normal is exotic or funky.


I wasn't sure how to do my title since I wanted to use a certain kind of alpha stickers that perfectly fit my title and theme. I thought I'd do something different instead with my embellishment. :-) I inked the butterfly lace with blue ink but made it fleeting so as not to color it entirely. I also created the flower by cutting a strip of paper, wetting it a little, then bunching it around in a circular motion. I then topped it with a button. Cute, huh?

Sparkle Pop
Title: Sparkle Pop

Journaling: We passed by the marketplace one Sunday afternoon and you insisted on buying a fish. You named it SPARKLE POP. :-) We didn't think it would last long but with your love and care, it's still with us til now. You feed it and talk to it everyday. You are adorable, Alyssa! June 2011

Come and join in the fun and win exciting prizes! Check out the site at the fabulous layouts the rest of the DT created with this sketch. Hope to see you there! :-) Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! What a great page! Love the color combo...looks wonderful!