Thursday, August 11, 2011

Filipina

Another great sketch at Sassy Lil' Sketches! It might not be my reveal week, but I love their sketches that I use them even if I don't have to work on the week other than mine. :-)

Here is my DD2, Raya, in her Filipiniana costume for an activity in school. This is my take on the August Week 2 Layout Sketch.

I'm also submitting this layout for a challenge at Scrappin' Chics --- to use pennants or banners in a layout. :-)

Filipina
Title: Filipina

Journaling: Raya, you look adorable in your Filipiniana costume. You make us proud! August 2010


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your daughter is adorable! Love the bright colours and her happy face! Love Pia

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow what a beautiful little girl you have but then again your quite a beauty yourself. What a fantastic layout gorgeous colours and embellishments and lovely photo's too.

Marie

sandi said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love this fun lo! The mix is perfect, great pics and those twirls give this a fun movement feel to it!

Unknown said...

Hi Mia! Lovely take on the sketch. I love the vibrant colors you used and your photos are, as usual, very adorable. :D

Missy Whidden said...

Your work is always gorgeous! I love that plaid paper & the pinwheels! What a fun & playful page!

Tone K. said...

This was really pretty !!! And I just love your pinwheels....really cute ! :o)

Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil` Sketches ! :o)

Kimic said...

Great take on the sketch. Your daughter is SO adorable :-D
I love the bright colours and the pinwheels.

Lisa said...

What a fun and playful page! Love it!!

Jamie Fox said...

LOVE THIS! I love all your paper choices and that banner rocks!! Thanks for playing along at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck!! :)

Unknown said...

adorable photos, the colors in your layout are gorgeous. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.