Sunday, July 31, 2011

LSS: Love the Little Things in Life

There's a new challenge over at Little Shop of Sketches. Come and play with us! This week, Lindsey Krauss has her sketches featured. There are two similar sketches and you can use any one of them to inspire you to create your layout:

OR


The photo on my layout is one of my favorites that was taken by my husband. We were at the beach and my baby, Cerise, looked up at me with her adoring eyes (and her tongue sticking out! LOL!) I love it that my husband was able to capture this! It makes me appreciate the little things in life. Someday, Cerise would grow bigger and older and I would definitely miss the time when I am the center of her life.

Love Life
Title: Love the Little Things in Life

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a sweet LO Mia. I love your PP frame, and that photo is precious!