Monday, July 18, 2011

LSS: Family 2011

Want a challenge? Check out Sketch 89 of Little Shop of Sketches for this week! The sketch, by Anne Pennington, makes use of multiple photos that are small in size. You can see the DT's different interpretations of the sketch using bigger photos or less number of photos, etc. The ideas are endless! This is the sketch:


I had printed wallet size photos that I wanted to use for this layout but wasn't sure whether to cut them out or not. I decided to just tweak the sketch a bit to accommodate my photos. :-)

By the way, check out the corners of my layout. I brought out my stamps and wanted to use them but found myself limiting myself to just those corner stamps and a flourish stamp in the middle. Hmmm... I'm a little timid playing with stamps and paints. Need to be more bold about that. Will try next time. :-) So here's my layout:

Family 2011
Title: Family 2011

Check out the rest of the DT's work over at Little Shop of Sketches. You'll be amazed with all the creations. :-) And if you decide to use the sketch, upload them at our Ning site or Facebook page for all of us to see. :-) Thanks!

0 comments: