Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crazy for Alyssa

Today is Alyssa's first birthday and although I would have wanted to create something for her, we've just been too busy the past days. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are still here and I just can't find the time to scrap! I've really been itching to get back into creating layouts. Maybe when we get back to our routine, I'll be able to produce something. In the meantime, here's a layout I created for Alyssa a few weeks back.

Title: Crazy for Alyssa

Materials: DCWV cardtsock, Sassafras Lass papers, Heidi Swapp flower, Love Elsie sticker, Carl Corner Rounder Puncher, American Crafts rubons, Sizzlits Fruit Smoothie and Round-A-Bout alphas on foam

Journaling: Obviously your lolas (grandmas) adore you. They dote on you and are always ready to babysit. You are one lucky child to be able to experience the love from both of them. ---Alyssa at 10 months


You can also check out a mini album I made for her to commemorate her birth up to two months. I made this a few months back. Alyssa's Baby Album Thanks for looking!

0 comments: