Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yum!

I know, I know! I haven't posted in a week! Not that I haven't been scrapping, mind you. I'm almost done with a mini album that has taken months in the planning and a week in execution! Hope to be able to upload it soon. I am excited about it! :-) In the meantime, here is a layout about my little Alyssa. This is actually six months behind since she actually started eating solids at 6 months and she is now a year old already. Yes, I do have a lot of backlog. Well, will be able to tackle them slowly but surely. Thanks for looking!


Title: Yum

Journaling: You started eating solids at 6 months. Nadine and Raya were the ones excited for you. Your first food was organic red rice which you loved. Then you discovered squash, applesauce, sweet potatoes and tofu. Surprisingly, you completely dislike bananas. :-)

0 comments: