Wednesday, March 21, 2012

January 2012

I wasn't sure if the weekly Project Life would be feasible for me. Faced with the busyness of life, I decided to start off with a monthly type of Project Life. I can still use the system for other layouts. So I'll be doing monthly layouts and other additional ones should there be a need for it. It'll all go to our family album. :-) Here's my layout for January. :-)

January

Journaling: We attended 3 big birthday parties: G.O.'s (15th), Chubby's (20th) and Ashley's (21st)... Nadine, Raya & Alyssa were honor students for the 3rd Quarter... Cerise learned to sit up on her own. Yay!... Mia started seriously aerodance 3x a week... First day of classes were moved due to Sendong... Raya began additional chess training every Sunday... Nadine is getting better at horseback riding... Alyssa enjoys ballet... Mier and Mia celebrated their 12th year with a lunch date at Le Tegola...

0 comments: