Monday, October 10, 2011

LSS: 1st Holy Communion

Ooops, I did it again! Another late layout for the Sketch 95 reveal at Little Shop of Sketches. Would you believe I've had this layout done and on my table for the past days but I couldn't find the time to take a measly photo of it. I know, I know. I must do something about that!

So anyway, here's another great sketch from Ashley Van Etten:


Here's my layout. The numerous squares reminded me of my SEI tags that have been sitting in my cabinet for years already. Thought it was about time I brought them out and used them ALL in one single layout. LOL!

I thought this Sketch would be perfect for my Nadine's 1st Communion photos. Okay, okay, so these photos were taken 2 years ago. Raya will be having her own Communion photos this December, so good thing I was able to scrap these already. :-)

1st Holy Communion

Little Shop of Sketches now has Mr. Linky where you can link up your layouts. Head on to the blog and check out the rest of the DT's creations. Don't forget to leave some love on their blogs too. :-) Thanks for looking!

0 comments: