Monday, October 19, 2009

Crazy Week and a Princess Dress

I had a very crazy week last week with my emotions being tossed back and forth. You can read all about it on my personal blog. I am still recovering from such an experience and still have bouts of crying once in a while. But I'm not the type to curl up and be depressed for long. I have to move on especially since I have three other girls depending on me. But I still need prayers. Please do say one for me as you read this.

In the meantime, I have unposted layouts that are eager to be shown. Here's one with my darling Alyssa wearing her flower girl dress. She loves this dress and calls it her "Princess Dress." I used Pencil Lines Sketch 154 for this layout.

Have a good week everyone!

Princess Dress

Title: Princess Dress

Journaling: Alyssa's first flower girl stint was at Tita Mabel's wedding. She loved her flower girl gown and called it her "Princess Dress" Too bad she didn't march down the aisle but she was every bit of a princess on that day. :) Alyssa - 1 year 11 months

2 comments:

Lee i. said...

Praying for you and your family, Mia. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

ahw, look at that wide smile :)

~bjay