Sunday, April 26, 2009

GDT: Creative Scrappers

I know I've neglected this blog for the longest time. We're still in Cavite now but we'll be going back home to Cagayan on Thurs. Can't wait! :D

I just couldn't pass the opportunity to write about me being this week's Guest Designer at Creative Scrappers! Yup! I've been admiring this blog site for months already since the beginning of the year and I just love the layouts I've created using their sketches. So when Kristine asked me if I wanted to be GDT for April, oh wow! Could I pass up this opportunity? Guess not! :D LOL!

Here's Sketch #49 and my layout is Loving Elmo. Thanks for looking!


Loving Elmo

Title: Loving Elmo

Journaling: There's something about the red furry monster that makes him irresistible to you.
Alyssa - age 1 1/2

Materials: Scrapbooks Hawaii February Kit