Monday, February 9, 2009

Perfect Match

Mier and I were together for 7 and a half years when we tied the knot. Within those years, we broke up twice wherein the second break up was so serious that I though he was totally out of my life already. But I guess God had other plans for us. :-)

Here's my layout for Mothers and Daughters Creations Challenge this week. We were suppose to have a product challenge and a color challenge but since my kit hasn't arrived, I worked on using the colors red, white and teal on my layout.

I used SEI and Daisy Bucket Designs patterned paper, Scenic Route butterfly chipboard and alpha stickers, and Prima flowers. Thanks for looking!

Perfect Match
Title: Perfect Match

Materials: DCWV cardstock, SEI and Daisy Bucket Designs patterned paper, Scenic Route butterfly chipboard and alpha stickers, Prima floers, MM and AAS brads, Autumn Leaves stamp, Colorbox Ink, Staedler pen, Fiskars lace border puncher, Others: buttons and mesh

Journaling: There is no doubt in my mind. We are definitely meant for each other. I love you! Dec 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mia, i love your page it's beatuiful! i love your picture too!