Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Elephant Love

Over at Journaling Junkie the challenge is to create a layout about a favorite childhood toy. Kudos to Joanne Rasmussen for thinking of this challenge! Have been wanting to document Raya's love for elephants and this is a great opportunity to do so. I unearthed the elephant Basic Grey papers that I bought almost 2 years ago which I really planned to use for such a layout. So happy I finally made this.


Title: Elephant Love

Materials: DCWV cardstock, Basic Grey papers, DCWV heart metal, Prima flowers, AMM brads, Others: ricrac, Heart brad, Rub Ons, Jenny Bowlin Journaling paper, Sizzlits Fruit Smoothie


Journaling: I can't really recall when or how it started. I think you were about two years old when we noticed your preference for elephants. And through the years, you have made quite a collection for yourself. Here you are with four of your favorites: Elle, Dumbo, Zoom and Lumpy. You are such a cutie! We love you very much! JULY 2008

0 comments: