Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lovin' the Bumbo

I think I've said it, time and again, that I love sketches. LOL! Another thing I love? Multiple photo sketches! So when this challenge came up at the Page Maps Blog, I just couldn't resist working on it. And I think I've got the perfect photos for it. Isn't Cerise adorable?

Anyway, the challenge is for "scrappers in the United States and Canada, or anyone with a US or Canadian postal address." Hmmm... I've got an aunt in New York and another one in Chicago. Maybe I'll qualify. Hope I'll win. Fingers crossed. :-)

Lovin the Bumbo
Title: Lovin' the Bumbo

Journaling: Thank you to cousin Brendan for passing on his Bumbo to Cerise! She is now able to practice keeping her head up. She enjoys sitting on it and playing with her sisters. :-) April 28, 2011

2 comments:

Anne Pennington said...

Cerise is adorable, and so is this layout Mia!!

Mia Castrillo said...

thank you, anne! yes, she is adorable. :-)