Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You make us Proud!

There's a DT Call up at Little Shop of Sketches and those who would like to apply should create a new layout based on Sketch 82.

Here's my take on the sketch:

Proud!
Title: You Make Us Proud!

Hidden Journaling: I have to admit that I was worried that you will not make it to the honor roll. Your 4th and last quarter in school was also the 1st trimester of my pregnancy with Cerise. I was too sick to even get up from bed and I couldn't tutor you for lessons and exams. But you did it! You weren't only on the honor roll but you even made it to the First Honor list! We are so proud of you for bringing home that Gold medal. We love you, Raya!


I love sketches and hopefully a DT stint in a sketch blog would help boost my layout numbers. :-)

0 comments: