Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BFF

I was supposed to post my last layout for Creative Scrappers before leaving for Manila last October 28 but I just got so busy packing for five people and preparing for our trip that I wasn't able to do so. Making this layout was a little sad for me. I thoroughly enjoyed my stint as DT for Creative Scrappers and loved all the layouts I've created for their fabulous sketches. But I guess it is time to move on.

This photo was taken during Raya's Mother and Daughter activity last September. :D Better late than never, here is my take on Sketch #75.

BFF
Title: BFF

Journaling: "Best Friends Forever" This was the theme of the Mother-Daughter event this year. I pray that you will always feel comfortable to open up to me. I love you very much Raya! 09.19.09

Do drop by the Creative Scrappers blog site and check out the new DT and their creations! :D

0 comments: