Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mommy of Three

I admit I have been neglecting this blog. :-( It has been such a hectic month now starting from my sister's wedding last August 14. Although, Alyssa's (my youngest girl and the last of the celebrants) birthday is done and over, my in laws are still here so my days have still been busy. Yup, busy making memories and recording them all for future scrapping.

But even if I've been in absentia, I have a stack of layouts ready for reveals. :D For Creative Scrappers' Sketch #69, we were given this sketch to follow:

And here's my layout. Please do drop by the Creative Scrappers blog and check out the fabulous works of the rest of the DT's. I am so proud to be among such talented ladies! :D

Mommy of Three
Title: Mommy of Three

Journaling: I admit it hasn't been easy. 3 personalities to deal with. 3 characters to mold. 3 girls to take care of. But I will not have it any other way! :)

0 comments: