Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just so you know and so that I will never forget...

My layout is up at Journaling Junkie today. I have to admit that I'm not so happy how this layout turned out. First of all, I was so excited to use this rub on for this challenge but I failed to place it appropriately that part of the rub on can't be seen. :-( I didn't know how else to remedy it. I guess I just have to leave it as is.

Another thing is that I wanted it to be a lengthy message to Nadine. I wanted to journal about things I hope she'll know or realize eventually. But my journaling paper was too small. I was going to write in between the lines but --- I don't know why I didn't so it turned out to be short lang and it didn't have the essence that I wanted to convey. :-(

I guess my consolation is that I like how the layout design turned out. :D Thanks to Studio Azul for the July Kit. :D

Just so you know and so that I will never forget...
Title: Just so you know and so that I will never forget...

Journaling: You have always seemed older than your age. I keep reminding myself that you are only 7 years old. Don't grow up too fast. Enjoy your life. I love you very much!

2 comments:

bjay said...

oks lang, sis. tititigan na lang namin mabuti, carry na yan! :)

turned out great, though. love the candid shot of nadine. rule of thirds, yahu!

Monique Liedtke said...

I think your layout is great!! and I know what you mean about the journaling spot being too small and therefore not being able to convey everything you want to say... but I truly love your layout!