Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bukidnon

I have been wanting to scrap for days already!!! But really, I'm either too tired or have other things that need my immediate attention. Sigh. Sometimes I just bring a pack of scrapping items so while the girls are playing golf, I'm cutting away at the clubhouse. Hehehe! I really need to find time to scrap to save my sanity. No matter how late at night I am working, I always feel refreshed the next day. There's just something about being creative that gives me energy, I guess. :D

So here's a quick layout I want to share. I created this photo collage through Photoshop. I found these collages in the Scrapbooks Etc. site and thought I'd try it out. After downloading a number of files, I realized that I didn't need them. I can still make collages on my own through photoshop. Hehehe!

These photos were taken when we went to the Monastery of Transfiguration in Bukidnon. They have a special 2nd Sunday Mass wherein they serve breakfast afterwards at the gardens for P150 per head (children are free). The mass is at 8am so we need to leave the house by 6am. Everyone is so game about this because of the adventure. Plus, it was more fun when we had other friend families join us. :D

Bukidnon
Title: Bukidnon

Journaling: Sunday, March 08, 2009. We went to the Monastery of Transfiguration in Bukidnon for the 2nd Sunday Mass. We had so much fun because we were with the Wabes, the San Joses, the Hernandezes, the Albasins and the Franciscos. We then went to the Kaamulan. Fun!

1 comments:

cheska herrera said...

hi mia!! been viewing your blog..your girls are so pretty. they remind me so much of a family friends from bukidnon who are incidentally, montalvans also and who we got too meet up with in this very same church last march for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary mass :)