Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not Yet Please...

This is my take on Creative Sketches #44. I just couldn't believe how much Raya has grown when I saw these pictures of her. At five years old, she is a smart and confident little girl. I just hope that she won't be too much in a hurry growing up. I'd like to enjoy every single moment of her young life.

Not Yet Please

Title: Not Yet Please...

Journaling: Seeing these pictures of you surprised me very much. You have grown so much in the past year. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up! Enjoy the journey! I love you! Raya - age 5


My in-laws will be arriving tomorrow for Nadine and Raya's Recognition Program on Friday. I expect to be busy taking them around and entertaining them for a week. Then we'll be off to Manila for a vacation. I will try to post layouts I've made but haven't shown once in a while. Happy summer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's grown so tall na nga! grabe ano ba yan, parang lalo ko nararamdaman na tumatanda na ako :)

Chiqui said...

overlay or stamp yung swirl? An ganda! Enjoy your vacation, drop by the scrap stores...

Lee i. said...

yup curious about the swirl too. it's so pretty. looks like rub-ons? have fun sa bakasyon.

Mia Castrillo said...

Thanks Bjay, Chiqui and Lee! Tama si Lee, BG rub ons yun. I got it from one of the Studio Azul kits. :D

emelyn said...

I love that swril rubon on the photo!! I have a 5year old, too and she is growing up wayyy too fast! Love the layout, I'll have to check out that sketch site to get my mojo flowing!