Monday, December 15, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

I can't believe it has almost been a week since I last posted! Have been really busy here at the homefront with parties and Christmas preparations. My two older girls have exams this week so reviewing and studying add to the busyness of the season. I can't wait for Friday to come when exams are done and the kids will have their final day in school with a Christmas party. :-)

We finally started our Christmas shopping yesterday and hopefully we get everything done soon. I've also tried to be creative once in a while though not as much as I would like to. I just had pictures developed so hopefully I'll make progress in between busyness.

In the meantime, here's a layout I created for Mothers and Daughters Creations for this week's challenge. My kids can't seem to stop asking me if Christmas is near and when will it come. So I created this Countdown to Christmas using the Daisy Bucket Designs papers. I punched out the ornaments in chipboard and various patterned papers and placed number stickers on them. I intend to frame this in a shadowbox as a Christmas decor. :-)



1 comments:

Tam said...

This is such a cute idea!! Very creative use of all the papers and it will look so cute in a shadowbox!