Sunday, September 25, 2011

LSS: Family is an Amazing Blessing

It's time for another sketch at Little Shop of Sketches. I missed the last sketch because I was busy with the combined birthday party of my family members and my in laws were in town that time. I thought I would be able to squeeze scrapping in our busy schedule but wasn't able to. I guess I should have finished my layouts well ahead of time. Here's Sketch 94 created once again by Ashley Van Etten:

And here's my layout:

Family is an Amazing Blessing
Title: Family is an Amazing Blessing

Journaling: You may not know it now... but our Family is an amazing blessing. Not only do we share love and affection, we also celebrate traditions and remain united during good times and bad. No other person can fill your shoes because you share the unique bond that only another member of our family can comprehend. May 2011

Check out the site for the awesome layouts of the DT. Remember to play along you must upload it to the gallery of our ning site: http://littleshopofsketches.ning.com/ See you there!

0 comments: