Friday, June 10, 2011

Girl

Here's another page from Cerise's baby album. I love doing her baby pages because I get to see how small and cute she was then. I can't believe how fast they grow. My dad took these photos at the nursery and I'm just so grateful that he also took that hospital announcement with all her statistics. Love that part of the layout. :-)

From the start of the pregnancy, I had a feeling that the baby would be a girl. I know a lot hoped that she would be a boy already since we already had 3 girls, but I just had that feeling. And the truth is, I don't mind having another girl. I love them to pieces. :-)

Girl
Title: Girl

Journaling: We knew in our hearts that you would be a girl even before the ultrasound confirmed it. We are thrilled to have you in our lives!

0 comments: